Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, Black, Large
About the Product
- Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate and simplified heart rate zones
- Track workouts, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps
- Monitor your sleep automatically and wake with a silent alarm
- See call notifications, daily stats and time of day on the OLED display
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones.
- Utilize the sizing tool in Product Details below to ensure pro fit. Cheapest place to buy: Amazon.com
The reason why I swear by this watch is because it actually counts the steps that a person takes in a day and ties this to actual calories burned. So you no longer have to wonder how active you are, or what your heart rate is while you are working. This does all of the math for you. Because really, who likes math?
This awesome Fitbit, will tell you where you are in your regimen. If you have high blood pressure this watch will give you your heart rate and let you know when you are entering into the danger zone, so it is not only an exercise piece of digital equipment, but a medical one as well.
Precision Ketone Diabetes Testing Kit – Precision Xtra Meter+10 Precision Ketone Test Strips, 100 Lancets 30g, Lancing Device and 100 Alcohol Pads
From the Slight Touch company, this is the best price I could find on an all comprehensive Ketogenic Diabetes testing Kit. Complete with Precision Xtra Meter and To Precision Ketone Test strips, you will be able to know if your diet is working, and whether or not you are really in a Ketosis State.
Giving you a much better chance to effectively monitor adjust your diet along with your physical regimen in order to produce the best fat loss muscle building response. 100 lancets, as well as the lancing device, with the alcohol pads to correspond to each lance, this is a must have for those who cycle on and off a Ketogenic Diet plan for the fastest, most comprehensive results!
A blood Ketone test is done similarly to a blood glucose test, although only a fraction of blood glucose meters provide blood ketone functionality. You are going to want to:
- Put a blood ketone strip into the meter
- Prick your finger using the lancing device
- Allow blood to the ketone strip
- Wait for the result
- Safely discard the test strip
- Discard the lancet into a sharps bin
Click here to get your ketone testing kit, complete with all the above features, and a carrying case, so you can take it with you to ensure that your diet is producing the most effective results. Why? Because you have to know, even when on the go!